Monday 19 April 2010

A Ponder on New Word Alive


New Word Alive is over for another year. Wayne Grudem and Jerry Bridges are on their very delayed volcano disturbed flights home. But even though the Big Head Christian Speakers are leaving. The Living God is not. He is risen and he is Here! He is Close to His Children and He Loves us very much.
As I look back on the week, I wasn't sure what to write or even what to ponder on? Sounds silly doesn't it? But I guess what I would like to say is this. As his Children, God does not treat as our sins deserve, he treated his Son as we deserved and us as his Sons. What a joy! What a truth! He will not leave us as Orphans! As I fumble and cry, I know He is faithful and true. Lets not waste our lives, let us remember grace. Let us treat our ministries as Precious Stones. Let us remember we hold in our hands the very word of God, it is our deepest treasure and richest gain. For by the Word of God we are made alive.
I hope to post an interview on here soon, so check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment