Friday 3 September 2010

God Holds us! We don't hold him!

Isa 41:13 For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you,"Fear not, I am the one who helps you."

I go through bad times, times of disappointment, times of sadness and many other different times and seasons.

Sometimes I wonder whether I even have hold of God at all? This is a fear that recently has been removed. As a sinner, wretch and terrible person in every-way will let go of God and leave the Father I claim to love. My heart lies and deceives me.

However here in Isaiah, God is the one who holds Israels hand(and ours), not the other way round. Yes we stumble and fall, ran a million miles away and hide from God. But it is him who holds the hand. Not us!

Security in the Father is real! He holds us! What joy!

See the video below, (please forgive the cheesy photos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment